1. Under the provisions of the Act of 14 August 2000 on electronic commerce, the customer, for any contract concluded by electronic means, a period of fourteen working days to withdraw from the contract without giving reasons and without penalty. These periods shall run from the date of conclusion of the contract for services and from the day of receipt of goods for goods. In exercising the right of withdrawal, the consumer has the option of requesting either a refund of monies paid, or exchange the product. In the case of an exchange, the return will be at the expense of consumers, which refers to any delivery ELECTRO HAUSER he received as soon as possible and at the latest within 30 days.
2. In the case of exercising the right of withdrawal, ELECTRO HAUSER make every effort to reimburse the consumer within 30 days. This period starts from the day ELECTRO HAUSER received the returned product concerned in due form.ELECTRO HAUSER review within two weeks of receipt of the products status back.If the customer exercises his right of withdrawal, all services should be returned and, if applicable, all pleasures are to be compensated.
3. In both scenarios (exchange and withdrawal), the consumer is invited to join the original invoice with the returned goods. For purposes of internal organization, the goods must always be returned to the return address below:Contact: Logistics Centre Electro HauserTel: +352 48 16 60-309Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return Address: Electro Hauser sàrlLogistics Centre Electro HauserA DOCK22, rue Christophe PlantinIndustrial Zone GasperichL-2339 LUXEMBOURG-GASPERICH
4. The right of withdrawal is excluded for legal products or services:- The PRODUCTS made according to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized;- The PRODUCT may not be returned or are liable to deteriorate.- The audio or video recordings or computer software, in particular CDs and DVDs when they are unsealed, that is to say when the blister has been opened or torn. ;
5. The return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.6. We invite you to over-wrap packaging products and we recommend that you purchase insurance transport.